THE GREENWAY JAM AUGUST 12-14
(Scroll down to read FAQ)
Get ready for a unique, back-to-nature festival experience in Canada’s southernmost town of Kingsville, ON this summer!
The Kingsville Music Society—organizer of the popular Kingsville Folk Music Festival—is presenting a three-day festival with a new look and feel August 12-14. The Greenway Jam is taking music beyond the former festival grounds of Lakeside Park and bringing it across the Town of Kingsville. A 2 km expanse of the Chrysler Canada Greenway trail links the stages located at various venues along the way. Festival goers are invited to cycle or walk along the trail to watch their favourite musicians perform.
Offering a lineup of local and Canadian performers with a diverse range of musical styles, enjoy the music and sunshine during the day with a wide array of free concerts and musical workshops. End the night at the main stage (ticketed) located at Kingsville Brewery for an unforgettable time watching headlining acts like Steven Page, Kathleen Edwards, and more!
GREENWAY JAM LINEUP
JAM DAY FAQ
MAIN STAGE – FRIDAY AUGUST 12 AND SATURDAY AUGUST 13
SATURDAY AUGUST 13 – AFTERNOON CONCERTS
Locations: The Grovedale House, 103 Park Street (indoors); Mettawas Station Restaurant, 169 Landsdowne Avenue (lawn beside) and The Grove Brewing Co, 86 Wigle Avenue (parking lot)
Time: Noon – 5PM
SUNDAY AUGUST 14 – WRAP UP PARTY
Location: Pelee Island Winery, 455 Seacliff Drive, Kingsville
Day/Time: Sunday Noon – 5PM
What Should I Bring?
- Casual clothing AND rain gear
- Practical footwear
- Sunscreen, bug spray and any other supplies you need
- Something to sit on–tarp, blanket or chair
What Should I NOT Bring?
- Pets (sorry, we love them too, but no pets on the premises)
- Alcohol or drugs (alcohol will be sold on site by Kingsville Brewery)
- Glass containers (exception baby food and bottles)
- Video or audio recording equipment
Note: Bag check in effect. Checking for alcohol, drugs or glass (baby food & bottles permitted).
Will there be food?
- Kingsville 2nd Scouts will be selling burgers and dogs (veg options available) as well as cold drinks.
- Cottam Candy will be selling cotton candy, fresh squeezed lemon juice and other goodies
How do I know what’s on when?
Programs are available for free at each location, with complete schedules and site map. Or download the performer schedule from our website.
Wheelchair and additional needs: Let us know, upon arrival, if you require any assistance.
Be a Good Neighbour:
- Don’t Block the View – Please be aware of chair heights and try not to block the view of the folks behind you.
- No tents or lean-tos.
- Stay seated or dance in designated areas.
- Consider your neighbour’s listening experience – Turn off your cell phone and don’t talk during performances. Most folks want to hear the music, not their neighbouring tarp’s latest news. If you absolutely need to talk – including on your cell phone – please keep it quiet so others can enjoy the tunes, or better yet, move to the non-listening areas.
Pitch In: Put your compostables, recyclables and garbage in appropriate bins provided.
Know Where Your Kids Are
- Do not leave children unattended; keep your kids with you after sundown; direct lost kids to the closest stage so that we can make an announcement.